Stakeholder groups are organizations committed to being a part of the conversation with universities on this topic. Membership as a stakeholder does not constitute endorsing specific solutions or promotion & tenure (P&T) policies. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the organizations listed below. By joining the non-binding PTIE Stakeholder group, the representative(s) from the organization are committing to the following:
- Provide an individual to serve as a representative from your organization on our PTIE external advisory group. This individual will stay engaged with us as we develop our agenda and tracks for the 2020 PTIE summit, providing suggestions and insights and serving as a sounding board for ideas.
- Amplify the messaging of the 2020 PTIE Summit within your network and encourage institutions to consider adopting the recommendation that will come from the Summit.
- Provide an individual to serve as a representative from your organization to attend the Virtual National PTIE Summit on September 16-18, 2020.
- Allow the PTIE organizing committee to list your organization’s name and logo on a webpage as a PTIE Stakeholder. The webpage will be housed on our www.ptie.org website and will list that your participation as a stakeholder consists of these bullet points listed here.
- Stakeholders that also provide financial support for the effort are referred to as Key Stakeholders.
|Advancing Research Impact on Society (ARIS)||Stakeholder|
|American Council for Trustees and Alumni (ACTA)||Stakeholder|
|Association for University Technology Managers (AUTM)||Stakeholder|
|Association of Public & Land Grant Universities (APLU)||Stakeholder|
|Council on Competitiveness||Stakeholder|
|The Lemelson Foundation||Key Stakeholder|
|National Academy of Inventors||Stakeholder|
|National Postdoctoral Association||Stakeholder|
|National Science Foundation (NSF)||Key Stakeholder|
|University Industry Developing Partnership (UIDP)||Stakeholder|